Almax Immobiliser Series III 16mm chain: Specifically designed for maximum security, whilst still affording portability on your motorcycle or scooter.
Not content with the standard industry case hardening, Almax have developed a unique process that reverses the undesired side effect of through hardening. Which allows us to retain much of the metals original ductility. This gives the Almax Series chains some unique advantages.
- Cannot be bolt cropped manually, guaranteed! (tested with Irwin Record 42” HU bolt croppers).
- Impervious to HSS hacksaw attacks
- Increased resistance against sledge/wedge and other impact attacks in comparison to other standard case hardened security chains.
- Incorporating our Flexible long link system that allows numerous Series III and Series IV chains to be joined together using just the one padlock. (thumb nail picture of joined chains)
- Almax’s (Black) Electrophoretic plating outperforms standard Zinc plating 3-1 in salt bath corrosion testing.
- The Electrophoretic process has the advantage over zinc plating as it does not cause hydrogen embrittlement, which zinc plated chains are extremely susceptible to.
- Our chain is supplied with an extremely hard wearing Blue Cordura 1000 Denier fabric sleeve. Incorporating an internal durable backing that resists fraying and premature wear.
- The Series III weighs 4.34kgs (9.48lbs) per metre
- The Series III is designed to carry. Being easily transportable on most motorbikes and scooters, in the 1.5m (6.61kgs) or 2m (8.68kgs) lengths
- 0.8m (3.47Kgs) Length is designed for use on bicycles and smaller security requirements, such as gates etc. It is not recommended for motorcycle security as it is too small to fit this application.
Almax Immobiliser Series III 16mm (CHAIN ONLY)
- Product Code: Almax Immobiliser Series III Chain
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £58.29
Select Length of Chain
For the Almax Immobiliser Series III 16mm (CHAIN ONLY)
Tags: Immobiliser Series III